We offer a companion ticket for visitors who require assistance. This is a ticket for a partner, accompanying friend or personal assistant (PA), at no additional cost. Companion tickets, with exclusion of the wheelchair platform, are subject to availability.
Ticket price includes a Personal Assistant ticket at no additional cost,.
Accessible customers are required to accept a disclaimer that advises supporting documentation may need to be presented at the event.
Examples of relevant documentation are as follows:
- DLA (Disability Living Allowance)
- PIP (Personal Independence Payment)
- Evidence of registered severely sight impaired (blind)
- CredAbility Access Card (with +1 icon)
- Copy of Attendance Allowance letter
- Recognised Assistance Dog ID card
- Any other relevant documentation
All documents provided must show your full name and be dated from no older than 2020.
The above scheme and facilities are for customers with permanent/ long term access requirements and are not for people with temporary impairments such as broken bones, healing wounds or people who are pregnant.